Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8- Copenhagen


     Happy Easter! Unfortunately, I was not able to go to church at all. Easter weekend is probably my favorite time of the church year. It was really hard for me to not be able to go to a Good Friday or Easter church service. I am really looking forward to being home this summer and being able to go to church every Sunday. Even more, I will be able to go to church every Sunday, and it will be in English!
      Tara, Emily, and I went back to Copenhagen today to show Emily around. It was pretty cold out, but we still had a really good time. We saw the typical sights like Nyhavn (the canal street), the Little Mermaid statue, and just wandered the streets. On this trip we also found a big old-fashioned windmill in the middle of the city. We decided to stay in Copenhagen and see a movie. I read the first 9 pages of The Hunger Games, but stopped there. I just don’t really enjoy reading fantasy that much (like Harry Potter), but I did really like the movie a lot (like Harry Potter). We grabbed a pizza for dinner and headed back to Tara’s place. Once again, we were tired. Also Emily’s and my big trip was starting the next day so we went to bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment