Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sweden's Next Top Model

     At Illinois, we celebrated a holiday called "Preseason Christmas". It's one of my all time favorite holidays. The day before preseason starts is the day when you receive all of your new gear. It is a glorious day filled with new volleyball shoes, new running shoes, new sweat pants, new sweat shirt, new dri-fits, new t-shirts, new knee pads, new socks, new spandex, new sports bras, new shorts, and more! I received a lot of the same things here. The main difference is that it did not all come at once. Meghan calls it "Preseason Hanukkah" because the gifts were spread out over a longer period of time. Well after being in Sweden for two months, I can finally say I officially have all of my gifts/gear! Hope you enjoy my modeling. ;)
New parka because it's that cold here! ELTT hat from an electricity company in town.
Complete with a hood. Notice the "Ljungby Volley" on the left chest.
The newest ELTT hat design.
ELTT practice t-shirts. I wear the purple one to practice every Thursday. :)
Puma warm-up gear. Top has a shoulder zipper.
Both top and capri pants have JB on them.
Puma sweat shirt and pants.
Ljungby Volley on the back along with InterSport, another sponsor.
Ljungby Volley logo on the front left chest.
Puma leather gym bag. Very classy!
Jo B decal on one end of the bag.
Ljungby Volley on the other end.
Awesome purple Asics volleyball shoes.
Base long white volleyball socks. I haven't worn long socks like this since I can remember. I hate them with a BIG passion! I miss my Nike crew socks. :(
Black Euro-style kneepads. They are Nylon instead of the American cotton kneepads. Also notice the hole in the back.
Match warm-up shirt. Puma with lots of advertisements of course.
8 different logos on the front.
4 logos on the right side.
4 logos on the back.
3 logos on the left side. I'm a walking billboard!
Meghan and me in our full gear head to toe. Advertising jersey, advertising spandex, Euro kneepads, long white socks, purple Asics shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment