Friday, December 30, 2011

Beach Volleyball

     On December 30th, I went to Göteborg to play beach volleyball. Göteborg is the second biggest city in Sweden. I went with my teammate, Selma, and 2 other boys. Of course, it was indoor beach volleyball since we are in Sweden! The facility was awesome though. There were 9 indoor beach courts. There were very bright lights that made it feel like we were out in sun. All of the walls were covered with pictures of the beach. There was music playing, but you could also hear sounds of waves and birds. It really heightened my spirits playing there because I truly felt like I was back playing beach volleyball in the summer. Even though, I didn’t win until our last round (of 6 games!), I still had a great time! It was a lot of fun, and I hope to make it back there before I leave Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment