Friday, September 30, 2011

My Trip to America!!!!!


     I found out that I would have some time off where I could travel back to America. My choice of destination was Champaign (naturally). I called my parents to inform them, but sadly they told me that they would not be able to make it. I arrived in Champaign and went straight to Huff Hall. There was going to be a volleyball game there that night. I immediately headed straight to the gym because I knew my friends would already be there to make sure they got the good seats. But as I entered the gym, I found it empty. My next idea was to look outside that they would probably be standing in line to get in. I was filled with joy as I walked out the doors to discover that the first people standing in line were my parents and a group of people all from Immanuel. I was so happy and surprised that they all came. I knew that I didn’t have long to stay in America before I had to return to Sweden, but I couldn’t remember when my flight back was. I knew that I needed to get food though before I returned to the airport. There was no doubt in my mind what I was going to have for dinner. Chipotle! I couldn’t wait to tell Meghan that I ate Chipotle because I knew that she would be so jealous. I was starting to panic though if I was going to miss my flight or not since I didn’t know when it was. I was really starting to freak out when all of a sudden…
     I woke up in panic thinking that I overslept and had missed volleyball practice! I wonder when/if my dreams will change from in America to in Sweden…

No comments:

Post a Comment