Monday, September 12, 2011

Smålänningen Newspaper Article

     The lady interviewing us didn't know too much about volleyball so the only real volleyball comment is "'I like to block' says Bangert". The next part talks about me playing volleyball in front of large crowds. When I played at Nebraska last fall, there were over 11,000 people watching and cheering. In Ljungby, a good turn out will about 200 people. Although playing in front of a huge crowd is exciting, it is not what I am here for. I would still want to be here playing even if we did not have one fan all year long. Then it talks about how we have never been to Sweden before, and that we have the same agent that got us here. The article ends with Meghan saying how nice and helpful everyone here is and how well they speak English.
***DISCLAIMER***: This is my very loose translation of the article from the little Swedish that I know (and my remembrance of the interview).

No comments:

Post a Comment