Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Funday?




     This morning, Meghan and I had the team over for a pancake breakfast. I should clarify… an American pancake breakfast! I made chocolate chip and banana pancakes with bacon on the side. My favorite way to eat them is with peanut butter and maple syrup on top. Talk about a sugar high! All of the girls loved the pancakes too.
Sofie's daughter, Ida, loved the pancakes too!
     After breakfast, I was in the mood to go play. It was nice day here, which means it was 45 degrees and the sun was out! I called up my other American friend, Erik. Erik, Meghan, and I headed to the toy store to get a Frisbee before going to the park. We tried to get some Swedes to join us, but no one wanted to so we were on our own. We threw the Frisbee around for a while, but it was very windy. So we decided to play on the playground instead. It was lots of fun!
Erik and Meghan on our new favorite thing to do in Ljungby!
NO HANDS!!!

     My sugar high finally wore off, and I returned home for a nap. Meghan and I went to our friend, Joel’s apartment for dinner. He cooked us some delicious fish and pasta. We watched Our Idiot Brother, which by the way is a very funny movie! After playing some group Sudoku, I am home and packing my volleyball bag for tomorrow.
     I had a really fun day today hanging out with my teammates and some other friends. But tomorrow is the big day! It is our first match of playoffs against Katrineholms. Our goal is to leave everything on the court and have fun playing. I am really looking forward to our match tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment